Hydrogen Water: Drink Your Way to a Longer Life
When I first heard about hydrogen water, scam bells started to go off in my brain. But then I started to read and realized that hydrogen water has serious potential and some interesting studies.
Hydrogen water contains hydrogen molecules that act as powerful antioxidants. These molecules help neutralize oxygen free radicals that contribute to disease development, inflammation, and aging. Read more to learn about the miraculous benefits of hydrogen water bellow !
- Decreased production of TNF-α, IL-6, IL-1β, CCL2 and IL-10, TNF-γ, IL-12, ICAM-1, HMGB-1, NF-κB, and PGE2 [R].
- Suppressed caspase 3, caspase 12, caspase 8 and BAX [R].
- Activated Bcl-2 and Bcl-xL [R].
- Up-regulated expression of PCNA, bFGF, HGF, IFNy, and down-regulated expression of i-NOS and VEGF [R].
- Inhibited phosphorylations of MEK, p38, ERK, JNK, Lyn, Syk, PLCγ1, γ2, Akt, ERK1/2, JNK, p38, cPLA2, ASK1, IκBα [R].
- Up-regulated expression of FGF21 [R].
- Increased ghrelin secretion [R].
- Activated Nrf2 and heme oxygenase-1 (HO-1) [R].
Safety, Dosage, Side effects, Caution
Molecular hydrogen (H2) is reported to have no known side effects and is not toxic even at high concentrations [R].
The statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. The intent of the website is only to offer information of a general nature to help you in your quest for physical well-being. In the event you use any of the information in this website for yourself, which is your constitutional right, the Futurewelnes has no responsibility for your actions. If you use this information without your doctor’s approval, you are prescribing for yourself, which is your constitutional right.